Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wow! That Prezi exercise was a challenge! But I'm pleased with the final results. One more "Thing" under my belt. I completed the Google Docs and Spreadsheets exercise quite awhile ago. Thought they were neat and a good alternative to Microsoft.

I've always loved baroque music and lately I've been teaching myself to play the recorder. I was one of those kids who missed that in my elementary school music curriculum and, being a flute player, I felt that I had missed an important piece of my woodwinds education.

For those of you that don't know, recorders come in all shapes and sizes...From the tiny Sopranino...



To the massive Subcontrabass...


Each of which is suited to a different genre of music. If you're curious to learn more and would like to hear a piece of lovely recorder music, here is the link to my Prezi:


The ghost story I've selected for this entry is truly bone-chilling (especially for Library folk).

So don't read this in the dark, don't read this alone, and please don't read it in the Library on a dark and stormy night!



Hmmm...I wonder if this Library is built on low ground?







1 comment:

  1. Prezi recorder playing cat...is that your model? I like it as a model. And I love that giant thing!

    ReplyDelete